20 May 2011

Attending Islamic Development Bank's Summit

Posted by Unknown at 5/20/2011
Yesterday i attended a summit at Ritz Carlton Hotel at SCBD Area Jakarta, Indonesia for work. Islamic Development Bank in Indonesia invited Rumah Zakat which is represented by me and my friend Tami.
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is a multilateral development financing institution located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It was founded by the first conference of Finance Ministers of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), convened 18 December 1973. The bank officially began its activities on 15 Shawwal 1395H (20 October 1975). There are 56 shareholding member states. On the basis of paid-up capital, the main shareholders of the Bank are from these countries: Saudi Arabia, Libya, Iran, Egypt, Kuwait, Turkey, Qatar, UAE. The IsDB is also a United Nations General Assembly observer.

Okey even this was a serious occasion but i enjoyed all the speech and explanation about Islamic Financial potential. As a girl who graduated from International Relationship Major, I totally interested of this kind of issue. I met some important people in this country such as Minister of Economy and the President of IDB. Besides that  I also met so many people who re enjoying learn so much as a participant. In the middle of lunch I toke a few of picture before lunch. but let me tell you, i was wear my straight Uniform at the day :p
My Participant card :), too proud..

In the middle of the Ballroom 3 at Ritz Carlton Hotel

My Pretty Bag, PurpleBrown :D

hoo..Full!! Netbook, document, and so many paper


me and Mba Mira, who continue her study at Queensland Australia :D
I have my great time, to talk and discuss bout world issue. One thing that I realize, I miss some class to learn (TT), i wish i cud get my scholarship soon. Amiin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuraini Latifa Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting