03 June 2011

Sushi Lover

Posted by Unknown at 6/03/2011
Sushi is food from Japan. Originally sushi was consist of Nori ( dry-sewed), rice then  you may put everything on it, such as Salmon, avocado, carrot etc and eat that with spicy wasabi. but form now on Sushi was modify by mayonnaise or barbeque sausage.
For me... I don't really like food with no cook first. I cant, but some day, my friend insist me to eat sushi called "Aburi Ika" it was consist of square rise and fresh squid... actually it was good. and after that I can eat all of kinds of sushi. look at the picture bellow (^ _^)..


simple sushi home made

these are sushi

look likee my favorite!!!

i cant stand for the shrimp jump in to my mouth.... :")

Sushi Birthday's cake

Sushi Boat

Family Sushiiiiiii :9

Take all of your friend to join :D

art Sushi for kids, kawaiiiiiiiii *cute

hwoooooowwww *speechless*

Kind of Sushi *just known
Suhsi not only a food, sushi was a message of culture. Sushi teach us about color of life and season, the color of it never be the same for every bite. Sushi show us how engaging all different things become a harmony, life and delicious :). cz of that, sushi never be simple for me. I love Sushi :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuraini Latifa Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting