23 May 2011

Nottingham University-England

Posted by Unknown at 5/23/2011
I love study. After I finished my undergraduate two years ago, I was dreamed to continue my study for my Post graduate in a broad. England, is the place where I really wanna go with. Study and enjoy my youth out there. Feel the snow and the spring. From my undergraduate class I know that England had a big contribute for Politic World history, and Iam admiring England so much as the country that hide so many mystery bout Politics's world. and This is one of my dream :) Nottingham University..

Romantiiiiiiic ;p

smells the air



Notts at Night

the Gate

Arartistic building

Walk Path, so nice... :")


1 comments:

QinQin on 5:36 pm said...

Tis really a good place for study!What a romantic place..can't seen in Malaysia:(

Post a Comment

 

Nuraini Latifa Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting