17 May 2011

L.O.V.E

Posted by Unknown at 5/17/2011

Batik's Maxi :)
My friend keep asking me about Gamis, Maxi Dress and Longdress. Yes it's still become favorite of muslimah's. two weeks a go i just ordered Kaftan to my lovely friend. White Kaftan become my chosen as well. let me show you any kind of those things.

Pink Kaftan *not mine :p
Traditional Kaftan


Maxi Dress

Hana Simple Maxi--> www.stylecovered.com

celebrity favorite's Maxi


Batik's Maxi :)
 
All of these Gamis, Gown, Kaftan and Maxi could supporting our performance every time. Muslima need something fresh, something sweet and elegant. I prefer Maxi than others to go out, it's simple, comfort and easy. Specially when we did Thaharoh for Sholat, its very supported. Besides that, Maxi never looks oldies for us, it can be used ever after, specially when we got pregnant or have a kids. After All, its supporting Woman life :). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nuraini Latifa Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting